Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ULTRA-UNCLE

My nephews' father thinks he's a "POWERDAD," he's full of it.  His Sons don't love him, they hate his guts, I stay in shape and take care of his kids on the weekend.  my nephews ask me, "uncle teddy, how do ya have so much love," and i tell'em "'cause my ex-wife is your father's sister, and there is stregnth in that bond."  

Learn about the stregnth in your bonds, and be an ULTRA-UNCLE now.




Don't waste your time with blender's or books
My brother in law's shakes taste like tree bark, and his book is expensive off the shelf. 
My double-bi-weekley e-newsletter is free
Fuck You POWERDAD, I'm an ULTRA-UNCLE.

1 comment:

  1. this video is a danger to the established order. superdad pays us royalties while youre honky ass gets a free ride. pay up biatch!

    ReplyDelete